Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Real Estate Facilities Coordinator | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Named to The Denver Post Top 150 Workplaces In Colorado list, ClearChoice is seeking a Facilities Coordinator who wants to be a part of a quickly growing, nation-wide organization that provides hope to people experiencing tooth loss and other oral diseases. The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day facility management needs of a growing portfolio of 77+ Dental Implant Centers and other Corporate locations that includes facility repair and maintenance, dental equipment repair and maintenance, landlord / property management relations, branding, asset management, reporting and more.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the qualifications below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you can bring to ClearChoice!
Our Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for the full scope of facilities management services including:
- Receive and manage service request tickets for all facilities related issues including center facility repairs, dental equipment repairs, security issues, branding changes, and asset management.
- Assess and assign service requests tickets to the appropriate vendor or tenant property manager.
- Troubleshoot facilities issues with center staff, vendors, and tenant property managers.
- Perform research, develop solutions, and create scope of work documents for center service requests.
- Evaluate vendor proposals and review invoices to ensure accuracy, fairness, and completeness.
- Manage and maintain center staff relations and vendor communications to ensure timely and accurate response, resolution, completion, and satisfaction of repair work.
- Create and maintain weekly reports of open, created, and closed tickets and critical activities.
- Contribute and assist with maintaining the Facilities, Real Estate Development, Design, and Construction databases and support documents.
- Lead, participate, and contribute to process and procedures to improve all areas of Facilities Management and Real Estate functions.
- Assist the Real Estate & Development Team and Construction Team as needed which may include managing special projects, completing small projects, and committee work.
- Bachelor’s degree + 2 years of real estate, design, or construction work experience or associates degree and/or real estate license or certification (BOMI) + 5 years of work experience in commercial real estate facilities management and/or commercial property management.
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, or similar electronic email, document, spreadsheet, and database software is preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering drawings & standards and operations & maintenance manuals.
- Ability to diagnose facility issues regarding mechanical, electrical, and general construction.
- Excellent listening and interpretation skills and oral and written communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Financial / analytical skills.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments and help our centers perform at the maximum benefit to our patients.
- Ability to work independently, remotely, and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners.
- Ability to multi-task, make decisions, maintain flexibility, and work successfully under pressure and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload.
- The capability and desire to master company specific database programs and other software.
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment.
- Fast-paced normal office environment; some stress may occur.
- Regular travel is not expected in this position.
- Some repetitive motion may be required.
- May sit for long periods of time.
- Flexible hours (ClearChoice operates in all 4 US times zones).
- Flexible reporting location (Greenwood Village, CO or virtual / work from home).
- Robust benefits package that includes health, 401k, paid time off, and an annual bonus opportunity.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.