Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Inside Sales Representative — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Is passionate and motivated to work in a company that strives to ‘improve our patients’ lives’, and envisions the big picture of how what we do as a company can dramatically change and improve a person’s quality of life
- Is empathetic and considerate of people’s hardships and circumstances
- Thrives working in an extraordinary company culture that encourages personal and professional growth with a strong sense of authenticity and compassion for others
- At all times, can evoke their compassion and kindness through their tone and voice over the phone
- Holds their role in great esteem and pride as they are the first impression and starting point with our patients in their journey through a life-changing experience
- Is responsible for facilitating a seamless flow for the prospective patient into a ClearChoice Center; providing Center staff and Doctors with all the key patient information to set them up for a productive and successful consultation and evaluation
- Is outgoing and confident with strong rapport building skills
- Has excellent consultative sales and communication skills, with a minimum of 2-3 years of a successful inside sales track record
- Is articulate and confident in overcoming cost and other common perspective patient’s objections
- Is focused on meeting and exceeding set goals, metrics and KPIs. Truly understands the ‘why’ behind what is being measured
- Is self-motivated and a solution-oriented person with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- To make the most of their time and earning potential, will focus and prioritize the best opportunities to pursue
- Is competent and well-versed in dental implant terminology and ClearChoice services, or is willing and able to learn specifics of this industry and product
- Is adaptable when it comes to participating in new company initiatives, learning new sales methodologies, and understanding technical applications
- Is able to keep a positive demeanor and attitude at all times
- Is task oriented and diligent with putting notes and other critical patient information into the company-wide database
- Is content and productive spending the bulk of their time answering and placing calls to prospective CC patients
- Is comfortable seeking and accepting coaching and guidance on areas of improvement from both team members and management
2-3 years successful sales experience
HS Diploma or GED required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Proficient with computer and software applications including MC Office Suite and Google Applications- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Strong interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
Compensation package includes both base and uncapped commission earning potential plus flexible work options
Company benefits include:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Options for Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts.
- 401K Investment Plan,
- Company paid holidays and paid time off/vacation
- Company-paid training
- and more…
Compensation and Benefits:
$35,000-$37,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.