Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Prospective Patient Advocate —
, (Multiple States)
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile, and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Our Prospective Patient Advocates are our inside phone sales representatives who serve as the first contact for prospective patients on their way to reclaim their health, smile, and confidence. We are searching for individuals passionate about helping transform lives and demonstrate an ability to empathize and advocate for our prospective patients to take the next step. The position includes three weeks of initial and thorough sales training and extensive ongoing training and coaching. Top agents exhibit empathy, conviction, and drive and are excited by the prospect of making an impact on people’s health journey.
- Serve as first point of contact for prospective patients experiencing dental issues and looking to learn more about our services
- Support these prospective patients by being able to thoroughly explain our services and how they differ from competitors or other alternatives
- Listen empathetically and think critically to determine if our services are the right fit given each prospective patient’s unique situation
- Work with prospective patients to schedule a free consultation and prepare them to come in for a successful consultation and evaluation
- Spend majority of time on inbound phone calls from prospective patients and also make outbound phone calls to existing leads (no cold calling) who have expressed interest in our services
- Exhibit empathy, compassion, and conviction when speaking with prospective patients with the goal of helping to impact their lives for the better
- Show confidence and expertise overcoming cost and other common prospective patient objections
- Meet or exceed set KPIs by understanding how to impact results and seeking coaching to continue to make improvements
- Act as an ambassador to the ClearChoice Core Values at all times showing: Compassion, Conviction, Teamwork, Integrity, Trust, Impact, and Passion for Learning
- 2+ years successful business-to-customer or consultative sales experience. Experience in dental, healthcare, or fields requiring a high level of empathy is a plus
- A confident approach and ability to build rapport
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation, drive, and initiative
- Proficient with computer and software applications and ability to multi-task. Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Comfort seeking and receiving coaching and guidance
- Strongly in need of bilingual Spanish-English candidates
- Strongly in need of those who want weekend shifts
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Options for Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts.
- 401K Investment Plan
- Company paid holidays and paid time off/vacation
- Thorough and intensive new hire training program and ongoing training and coaching
- Phenomenal culture committed to supporting our employees to change the lives of those we serve
- Position is fully remote
Compensation and Benefits
$35,000-$45,000 base compensation + expected bonus range of 15-40% (Uncapped bonus earnings are paid monthly). Top agents are reaching 6 figures.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.