Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Program Support Specialist — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
- Diagnose software issues and provide solutions for end users- including doctors, clinical assistants, sales and administrative staff members
- Support the Salesforce Program Manager in their role as Salesforce Administrator
- Build ad hoc reports for field users
- Assist in the testing/ QA of program enhancements
- Document customizations and relay insights and enhancement requests
- Provide front-line support for field trainers
- Contribute to a library of training assets- including job aids and training videos
- Conduct in-house training sessions
- Problem Solving: highly motivated self-starter with a passion for finding improvements and creatively solving problems
- Time-management: demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Technical: understand technical issues and how to troubleshoot
- Interpersonal: work and communicate successfully with a full spectrum of individuals at all levels inside the organization
- Communication: communicate effectively and confidently with Project Manager, key stakeholders, and end users
- Enthusiasm: maintain a high level of energy and optimism during high-stress situations
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other client support role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve software and hardware technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Preferred BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Compensation and Benefits:
$40,000- $45,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.