Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Product Strategy Manager | Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
As a key member of the Brand Team, you will apply a comprehensive set of marketing skills, including analysis and insight, strategy, ideation, planning, and monitoring and performance reporting to marketing challenges in the following focused areas:
- Partner with Corporate Strategy on the delivery of a strategic roadmap for current and future products for the dental category, including Clinical and Marcom products in the communication and delivery of care
- Representing Brand and Marketing while working closely with internal stakeholders for integrated initiatives, particularly in Clinical Affairs, Laboratory Services, IT, and Corporate Strategy
- Partnering to drive product marketing programs at the pilot stage, local and network levels to ensure that marketing performance and business goals are being met
- Leading the strategic approach, monitoring, response, and reporting on competition at the local, network, and category levels
- Aligning with Corporate Strategy on competitive initiatives, and sharing recommendations and implications to the broader organization
- Proactively monitoring and reporting the marketplace for category news, trends, competitive activity and inspiration, and product/treatment developments
- Conducting secondary research on industry, product, and clinical topics in conjunction with an established consumer insights approach (ex: learning plan) and with relevant stakeholders (ex: Clinical Affairs)
- Providing key insights and strategic opportunities in collaboration with consumer initiatives such as messaging, claims development, and journey
- Using strong analytical and communications skills to distill performance data into ongoing creative and brand performance improvement
- Coordinating with Marketing channel leaders to manage clear KPIs, measurement and best practices for acquisition and nurture tactics
- Supporting Brand and Production teams in delivering desired channel optimizations and tests
- Interfacing with other Brand team performance areas like upstream functions (ex: concept testing) and downstream impacts (ex: brand health)
- Directly managing account function with corporate stakeholder “clients” on cross-functional initiatives and projects through effective brief writing, planning, execution and project management
- Interfacing with Brand and Marketing area experts, including Marcom, Insights, Business, and Production, to develop and deliver quality, data-backed work
- Contributing to overall Marcom and Brand building objectives and helping guide Marketing’s role in and response to larger strategic corporate initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business, science, marketing, analytics, or similar desired
- Excellent strategic, analysis, communication, planning, time management, and organization skills. Attention to detail and effective time management are critical. Individuals are expected to manage own workload to meet tight deadlines and provide excellent service levels in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Exceptional research, plan writing, and presentation skills
- Superior client services through internal client, consulting, or agency roles preferred
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring programs and projects from an ROI/KPI basis
- Direct experience in consulting, agency, product, or brand management roles
- Education or work experience in dental, medical, or life sciences
- Experience in multi-unit, distributed environments
- Leadership of competitive analysis programs and best practices
- Ability to communicate creative or visionary ideas to business users
- Experience contributing to or managing other marketing channels or integrated campaigns
- Experience working with and managing vendors
- Experience working with internal and/or external research
- Knowledge of HIPAA
A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in marketing, consulting, or related business roles with a 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. A high emphasis will be placed on the candidate’s demonstrated experience in successfully executing similar programs. The ability and inclination to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a great attitude is essential.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.