Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Maitland Team
Periodontist | Maitland
ClearChoice Maitland/Orlando is seeking a full time Periodontist with AO4 surgical experience and a moderate sedation permit to place dental implants and help us change patient lives.
Work as a 1099 independent contractor, 4 mornings each week, one location, from 7am until around 1pm. The average take-home compensation for a surgeon working 4 days is over 1M / year, and you have your afternoons free! The ability to work fewer days is a possibility as well.
The Jacksonville center is a busy practice, giving you the opportunity to provide 3-4 arches each day, including occasional zygomas, pterygoids, etc. No overheard and no non-competes. We provide everything you need to perform the surgeries, including an incredibly well trained surgical team. You will work along-side an expert Prosthodontist who will do the consults, treatment plans and the restorative work. Our management team will handle all the business needs of the practice, so that you can just focus on your patients and the surgeries. Amazing working environment, low stress, and no referrals to manage!
Each ClearChoice Center is owned and operated by licensed and experienced dental experts, providing comprehensive dental implant treatment services in advanced, all-in-one treatment facilities. Each center is equipped with modern technology, including advanced CBCT technology, IOS scanners, and a full-service, on-site lab to support the highest standard of care for dental implant patients.
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth and alveolectomy as necessary.
- Provide safe and effective anesthesia services. A CRNA may be provided as needed.
- Work in close collaboration with Prosthodontist to help plan cases for the best possible results.
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with the AO4 procedure.
- Graduate of a U.S. accredited four year dental school(DMD or DDS).
- Successfully passing a thorough background check.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.