Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Brooklyn Team
Administrative Assistant | Brooklyn
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
- Ambassador for the patient experience
- Manage patient intake process including electronic or paper forms
- Work with the clinical staff to schedule patients and ensure that the center’s workflow runs efficiently
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Create a welcoming environment that puts patients at ease and introduces them to our office that offers a world class experience
- Utilize problem-solving skills for patient management, and to support center and colleagues for resolution of issues
- Update and manage center calendar
- Order and organize patient materials, as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Maintain a clean waiting room
- Organized, able to multi-task with patients and phones, good communicator
- Previous experience working patient admissions preferred
- Previous experience scheduling medical appointments and treatment plans preferred
- High emotional IQ
Compensation and Benefits:
The anticipated range for this position is $20 – $25/hourly plus discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefits.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.