Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Patient Financing Manager — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Patient Financing Manager will educate, train, provide support, guidance and oversight for all aspects of third party patient financing. The Patient Financing Manger will partner with Field Operations, Corporate Performance Team, Legal & Compliance and other key internal partners to improve the knowledge and execution of third-party patient financing. The objective is to improve patients’ access to care and the overall user / patient experience.
- Act as a liaison between Accounting & Finance, Corporate Performance Team (training), Field Operations, and Legal & Compliance to improve education and support to the field organization.
- Position will own all training to new employees and re-training of existing employees that will be utilizing third party lenders. This includes the creation and maintenance of all training materials.
- Provide monthly reporting to field leadership and individual centers on key patient financing metrics.
- Maintain all user logins to third party lenders. Setup of all new center accounts and/or name change updates.
- Work with key departments to reduce refunds, chargebacks and overall satisfaction complaints.
- Improve training effectiveness by suggesting new approaches and techniques; making support readily available and integrating support with routine job functions.
- Answer field inquiries about patient specific scenarios and best practices.
- Work directly with third party lenders to automate reporting, maintain open approval report recipients, and collaborate on communication strategies to the network.
- Support senior management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Finance background or consumer lending industry related experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Patient Financing Lenders (or ability to quickly learn this knowledge), and products offered within, including ability to reference applicable content to the field.
- A genuine interest in what the Company does, including a natural compassion for the patients we treat
- Dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with serving large multi-office & owner environments preferred
- Strong organizational, motivational and time management skills
- High-level proficiency with Virtual Platforms
- Fluent in usage of online training tools and webinars
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access
Compensation and Benefits:
$80,000- $90,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.