Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Paid Search Marketing Manager — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Paid Search Marketing Manager
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice marketing team, you take on a highly visible role that leads the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story.
The Paid Search Manager leads strategy and day-to-day planning, execution, and optimization of paid search campaigns that drive top-of-funnel business performance for 60+ ClearChoice centers across the US. This role will be responsible for managing a seven-figure monthly paid search budget, collaborating with both the offline media and the larger digital teams on the overall media mix, and leading a robust testing program to continually achieve efficiencies.
Since ClearChoice is a leader in the consumer health vertical and a tier-1 Google advertiser, this role will have direct access to Google’s head of industry and work closely with a dedicated Google team of account executives, campaign managers, analysts, and experts in not only search but all of Google’s advertising products. In addition, the Paid Search Manager will have the opportunity to represent ClearChoice at Google’s exclusive partner events and gain priority access to betas and products.
This role is an exciting growth opportunity to both manage execution and partner with the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing and marketing leadership on overall media strategy and channel mix.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively monitor campaign performance and maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape, and market-by-market lead demands for collaborative and strategic discussions with key stakeholders
- Conduct AB tests on paid search landing pages as part of optimization efforts
- Devise and implement an SEO strategy that complements paid search and other marketing programs
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated success of managing complex campaigns with 100+ ad groups simultaneously
- Proficient in Google Analytics or Google Analytics 360
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines
- Experience in the healthcare industry or medical services field is preferred
- Experience with paid social, display, OLV/OTT and/or offline media is preferred
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, BigQuery, WordPress is preferred
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.