Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Paid Search Marketing Manager — Chicago
Paid Search Marketing Manager
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Paid Search Manager leads strategy and day-to-day planning, execution, and optimization of paid search campaigns that drive top-of-funnel business performance for 60+ ClearChoice centers across the US. This role will be responsible for managing a seven-figure monthly paid search budget, collaborating with both the offline media and the larger digital teams on the overall media mix, and leading a robust testing program to continually achieve efficiencies.
Since ClearChoice is a leader in the consumer health vertical and a tier-1 Google advertiser, this role will have direct access to Google’s head of industry and work closely with a dedicated Google team of account executives, campaign managers, analysts, and experts in not only search but all of Google’s advertising products. In addition, the Paid Search Manager will have the opportunity to represent ClearChoice at Google’s exclusive partner events and gain priority access to betas and products.
This role is an exciting growth opportunity to both manage execution and partner with the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing and marketing leadership on overall media strategy and channel mix.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively monitor campaign performance and maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape, and market-by-market lead demands for collaborative and strategic discussions with key stakeholders
- Conduct AB tests on paid search landing pages as part of optimization efforts
- Devise and implement an SEO strategy that complements paid search and other marketing programs
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated success of managing complex campaigns with 100+ ad groups simultaneously
- Proficient in Google Analytics or Google Analytics 360
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines
- Experience in the healthcare industry or medical services field is preferred
- Experience with paid social, display, OLV/OTT and/or offline media is preferred
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, BigQuery, WordPress is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
$70,000- $90,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.