Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Newnan Team
Oral Surgeon | Newnan
ClearChoice Newnan, GA is seeking a PT Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon to place dental implants.
Get the experience of doing 3-4 full arch implant cases each day and help us transform patient lives! This position is as an independent contractor, 1099, working 1-2 mornings per week, one location, with no non-compete, no overhead, and a flexible, but consistent schedule. Compensation is paid on production, and the average would be approximately 600K take-home for only 2 mornings per week. Free world class training, a well trained surgical team, in a fun and positive working environment. This is a “specialist only” environment. Expert Prosthodontists will be doing the consults, scans, planning and restorative work, for predictable results. No administrative work, consults, or working with referrals, so you only have to do the surgeries!
Each ClearChoice Center is owned and operated by licensed and experienced dental experts, providing comprehensive dental implant treatment services in advanced, all-in-one treatment facilities. Each center is equipped with modern technology, including advanced CBCT technology, IOS scanners, 3D printing capabilities, and a full-service, on-site lab to support the highest standard of care for dental implant patients.
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth and alveolectomy as necessary.
- Provide safe and effective anesthesia services. A CRNA is provided in some centers or as needed.
- Work in close collaboration with Prosthodontist to help plan cases for the best possible results.
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with the AO4 procedure.
- Graduate of a U.S. accredited four year dental school(DMD or DDS).
- Post graduate U.S. surgical program with certificate to practice oral surgery.
- Successfully passing a thorough background check.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.