Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Louisville Team
Oral Surgeon | Louisville
ClearChoice Louisville is seeking a part time Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon to place dental implants for full arch, “All-on- X” restorations and other implant solutions.
Excellent pay! Surgeons usually only work 7am-1pm. This position is as an independent contractor, 1099, working 1-3 days per week, with no non-compete, and a flexible schedule. Highly advanced implant cases ,free world class training, incredible experience, amazing surgical team, in a fun and positive working environment. This is a “specialist only” environment. Expert Prosthodontists will be doing the consults, scans, planning and restorative work, for predictable results. You only have to do the surgeries!
Each ClearChoice Center is owned and operated by licensed and experienced dental experts, providing comprehensive dental implant treatment services in advanced, all-in-one treatment facilities. Each center is equipped with modern technology, including advanced CBCT technology, IOS scanners, and a full-service, on-site lab to support the highest standard of care for dental implant patients.
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth and alveolectomy as necessary.
- Provide safe and effective anesthesia services. A CRNA is provided in some centers or as needed.
- Work in close collaboration with Prosthodontist to help plan cases for the best possible results.
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Some experience with the AO4 procedure.
- Graduate of a U.S. accredited four year dental school(DMD or DDS).
- Post graduate U.S. surgical program with certificate to practice oral surgery.
- Successfully passing a thorough background check.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.