Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Charlotte Team
Oral Surgeon | Charlotte
Part Time to Full Time
ClearChoice Charlotte is seeking a part time to full time Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon .
Help us transform patient lives and gain invaluable experience and training placing implants for multiple All-on-X arches each day! This position is as an independent contractor, 1099, working PT – FT, depending on your availability. Excellent compensation. We provide everything you need to perform the surgeries, including an amazing surgical team. This is a “specialist only” environment. Expert Prosthodontists will be doing the consults, scans, treatment planning and restorative work. You only have to do the surgeries and there’s no overhead or administrative work.
Each ClearChoice Center is owned and operated by licensed and experienced dental experts, providing comprehensive dental implant treatment services in advanced, all-in-one treatment facilities. Each center is equipped with modern technology, including advanced CBCT technology, IOS scanners, and a full-service, on-site lab to support the highest standard of care for dental implant patients.
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth and alveolectomy as necessary.
- Provide safe and effective anesthesia services. A CRNA is provided in some centers or as needed.
- Work in close collaboration with Prosthodontist to help plan cases for the best possible results.
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Some experience with the AO4 procedure.
- Graduate of a U.S. accredited four year dental school(DMD or DDS).
- Post graduate U.S. surgical program with certificate to practice oral surgery.
- Successfully passing a thorough background check.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.