Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Network Administrator — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The ClearChoice Information Technology Department is looking for an experienced Network Administrator with a great work ethic and positive attitude. You should have extensive troubleshooting skills to accompany your knowledge of networks. We are a fast growing company. Come grow with us.
- Working knowledge of routing, switching, and wireless.
- SD-WAN administration, preferably with Meraki
- Familiarity with IDS and the associated incident reports generated .
- Switch configuration using both GUI and CLI.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of wireless networks and controllers.
- WAN circuit procurement and troubleshooting.
- Five or more years of experience as a network administrator.
- Experience with HIPAA environments is preferred
- Wireshark packet capturing and troubleshooting is helpful.
- Microsoft DHCP experience is helpful.
- Microsoft/AWS DNS experience is helpful.
- Active directory user and computer account management experience is helpful.
- G-Suite for business environment experience is helpful.
- Experience with cloud-based phone systems is helpful.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or experience in related field (CCNA is a plus)
- Pro-active monitoring of 60+ remote sites containing multiple circuits and devices in each location.
- Create incident tickets from alerts received.
- Configuration and documentation of security devices, switches, access points, UPS’, and NVRs.
- Assisting as Tier 2 support in troubleshooting departmental / implant center issues.
- Participating in our after-hours on-call support rotation.
- Assist our team in monitoring and diagnosing through various tools.
- Assist with upgrades and new deployments as needed.
- Administer our company wide ticketing system
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.