Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
National Patient Satisfaction Coordinator — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Patient Satisfaction Coordinator
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
As the National Patient Satisfaction Coordinator, you are responsible for performing all tasks associated with patient financing and refunds. Responsibilities include maintaining and following appropriate workflow procedures for processing all refunds, including patient credit card payments, third party lenders (CareCredit, Lending Club, Proceed, and GreenSky) and check payments. This role will work closely with the Regional Business Directors (RBD), Reginal Sales Directors (RSD), patient education coordinators, accounting, and the legal team.
- Work closely with centers to resolve any disputes in a timely manner this includes:
- Disputes from all third party lenders and credit cards
- Manage and document all Healthcare Financing (HCF) disputes
- Inputting disputes into SalesForce
- Collecting required documentation and assemble dispute packets including communication of the resolution to the affected centers
- Respond to Lender emails in a timely manner regarding patient complaint calls, dispute calls, etc.
- Support the Accounting team – correct miss-posted payments and/or NSF postings
- Respond to unsettled patient phone calls with empathy and confidence to assist
- Work and communicate successfully across functional lines with multiple levels of the organization
- Assist with weekly refund checks and maintain check request log
- Manage Treatment Plan Addendums, Treatment Termination documents and Courtesy Refund documents
- Manage Legal Declarations for deceased patient refunds
- Assist in managing user access logins for all lender websites -new hires, terminations, and resetting passwords
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities and other duties as assigned
- Organized and detail focused
- Professional customer service skills
- Willingness to help whenever needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.