Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Master Academy Instructor — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice is the National Leader in Dental Implants. We change lives every day! From the moment customers arrive at a ClearChoice Center, until the moment they leave with beautiful new teeth, our commitment is to provide quality care and a first-class patient experience.
Working at ClearChoice means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows. At ClearChoice, we have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients’ lives.
Summary of position
We are looking for a dental laboratory trainer to enhance the competencies of new hires as well as existing lab techs in our centers by designing and conducting training programs that will boost performance in alliance with company’s core values and laboratory best practices.
You will assist the field support teams in performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials, and for co-developing training interventions for all levels of technicians with ClearChoice.
Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect a trainer to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into training that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build training programs and prepare teaching plans
- Fabricate training models
- Deliver training courses using various platforms, including, but not limited to eLearning, Online and in person training
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
- Determine course content to support Key Initiatives (KI) being implemented within the ClearChoice Centers
- Working with Lab Leadership to quantify levels of training for center technicians
- Keep and report data on completed courses and scoring
- Score resumes for potential lab candidates
- Perform working interviews for new lab candidates and make recommendations to lab leadership on hiring
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to create and deliver live and virtual presentations to the center lab teams
- A minimum of 8 years of hands-on technical experience is required
- Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred
- Qualified candidates should have knowledge of:
- Full arch hybrid restorations
- Complete dentures
- Working knowledge of Occlusal schemes (Monoplane, Centric, Lingualized)
- Implant-based restorative techniques
- Basic understanding of digital workflows
- Basic knowledge of dental science, materials, anatomy and esthetics
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Commitment to providing world class products and high quality work
- Effective communicator
- Ability to excel in a customer driven culture
ClearChoice operates dental laboratories within each of its dental offices. As such, technicians perform their duties in both the dental laboratory and dental office environments. Technicians are expected to be onsite when the center is open. Days and hours may vary.
- Regularly required to work in an office environment at both his/her own and others’ desks/offices
- Required daily to walk the floor and be available to help wherever needed
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Quickly identify safety placards and hazardous situations in order to avoid or minimize injuries and property damage
- Use small tools and equipment which require good manual dexterity
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.