Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Denver Team
Marketing Operations Manager | Denver
Named to The Denver Post Top 150 Workplaces In Colorado list, ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. We have experienced strong growth over the years, including four straight years of double-digit growth, and today, we’re a leader in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
ClearChoice is supported by TAG – The Aspen Group. TAG was built on the simple idea of bringing better health care to more people and the independent health care practices it supports operate more than 1,100 locations in 45 states.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you’re joining a team with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will apply a combination of skills, including: operations strategy, project management, new center launch, workflow processes, employee onboarding, general management and monitoring and performance reporting for short-term and long-term initiatives for Marketing.
- Lead end to end marketing operations in a way that leverages best practices and project management support in helping the team reach its goals across all marketing initiatives.
- Proactively organize priorities from multiple stakeholders, turning strategy into plans of action, managing multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Actively work to anticipate and remove roadblocks, escalating issues to appropriate partners in a timely manner.
- Guide continuous improvement for departmental processes around workflow, communication, reporting, and outcomes.
- Evaluate and champion systems and tools that facilitate a stronger operational approach and reliable outcomes.
- Develop, deploy, and promote departmental guidance for operational excellence.
- Manage and organize marketing assets on shared department drives.
- Lead the project management capability for a high volume, diverse set of projects across the Marketing team.
- Serve as ticket system administrator for incoming marketing requests, and ensure requests are routed to correct department in timely manner.
- Plan activities and tasks that will deliver the desired initiative results and oversee day-to-day work and monitoring of initiative progress towards goals and milestones.
- Coordinate and conduct project kickoff meetings and prepare regular governance reporting to communicate the status of initiatives to stakeholders within and beyond the project team.
- Identify and provide visibility into trade-offs between options and influence recommended approach.
- Perform initiative close-out steps to include identifying lessons learned/best practices to inform the success of future projects.
- Apply continuous improvement methodologies throughout the project management lifecycle.
- Act as a project management champion, sharing best practices across the business.
New Center Launch
- Represent and lead Marketing participation in the larger cross-functional team opening new center locations.
- Manage all marketing-related elements of new center launch including: timeline, budget, communications, creative development, and delivery for new center items.
- Anticipate “blockers” and develop alternatives in the goal of delivering on-time center openings.
- Provide Marketing overview onboarding and training for new center General Managers and Regional Business Developers.
Employee Onboarding & General Management
- Lead a superior employee onboarding function for the Marketing department, working with hiring managers and Marketing leadership to ensure successful implementations.
- Organize and or/lead weekly and periodic meetings for the overall team and subareas.
- Provide general management for departmental duties including: subscriptions, shipping, monthly credit card reconciliation, team activities and other needs as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in marketing operations or project management
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to drive cross-functional teams to deliver on collective Marketing goals
- Experience leading marketing communication projects including digital and media strategies is preferred
- Proficiency in project management software (Smartsheet, Workfront, or similar)
- Demonstrated positive energy to effectively represent the brand internally and externally.
- Motivated by challenges and possessing a robust sense of curiosity.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Superior client services through internal client, consulting, or agency roles preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, prioritize workload, and deliver results against deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Project Management certification (PMP or similar)
- Work experience in healthcare, dental, medical, or life sciences
- Experience in multi-unit, distributed environments
- Experience working with and managing vendors and agency partners
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.