Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Marketing Analytics Manager |
, (Multiple States)
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Marketing Analytics Manager Summary
As Marketing Analytics Manager you’ll provide analytical leadership, utilizing your expertise in quantitative analysis for forecasting, predictive analytics, implementing a data design for execution of attribution and mix models.
- Take ownership of market planning data and reporting to empower your stakeholders to have a consistent, reliable view of market performance by creating dashboards, developing KPIs and defining critical business metrics.
- Define, conduct and report on a range of analyses related to ClearChoice prospective patients and patients encompassing the various marketing tactics and associated media spend on both a company-wide and market-specific basis and make actionable recommendations to improve marketing efforts.
- Drive high visibility analytics projects to successful completion including; identify new market opportunities, evaluation of market penetration, analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships, projected business outcomes.
- Partner with Media Planning Manager to monitor, and optimize, offline media plan
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to monitor, and optimize, top-line and market-specific performance of digital programs
- Continuously monitor markets and business performance in-market to identify opportunities for improved campaign effectiveness through rigorous analysis techniques and thought leadership
- Be accountable for your analysis to lead to recommendations and for those recommendations to make a substantive impact on the business
- Plan then coordinate testing programs to create insights leading to actionable enhancements.
- Provide strategic and operational insight into new Martech initiatives
Required Skills & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline, marketing or other related fields.
- 5+ years of professional or academic experience in digital/marketing analytics, with demonstrable examples of success and accountability
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Deep understanding of SEM advertising campaign management and optimization practices across Google and Microsoft Ads platforms
- Familiarity with the Google Marketing Platform and Google Analytics, or similar Marketing Attribution systems and models
- Familiarity with social media and third party distribution platforms
- Expertise in the Marketing industry with knowledge of the constantly evolving attribution landscape
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Highly professional manner and excellent written and verbal skills
Preferred Skills and Background
- Graduate degree in an analytical or business field
- Advanced knowledge of Data Visualization tools (Power BI)
- Experience with different CRM, ESP, and CMS platforms
- Experience running clean A/B creative and audience tests
- Certifications: Google Ads Search, Google Analytics
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.