Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Marketing Analyst — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice team, you take on a highly visible role that fuels the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story. We are data-driven and results focused; you should be too! If the idea of challenging the status quo, investigating your own theories, and hunting for business breakthroughs is what gets you up in the morning, this might be the perfect next step in your career.
Marketing Analyst Summary
In this role of a Marketing Analyst, you’ll apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data wrangling, presentation of data, and a commercially-driven mindset to help Marketing leadership and stakeholders see beyond the numbers. The Marketing Analyst will be a key contributor in the analysis and synthesis of our business drivers to help optimize marketing efficiency and effectiveness and fuel company growth. In this fast-paced role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on marketing planning and strategy to drive key business outcomes.
Marketing Analyst Responsibilities
- Take ownership of Marketing data and reporting to empower your stakeholders to have a consistent, reliable view of Marketing operations and outcomes by creating dashboards, developing KPIs and defining critical business metrics
- Define, conduct and report on a range of analyses related to ClearChoice prospective patients and patients encompassing the various marketing tactics and associated media spend on both a company-wide and market-specific basis and make actionable recommendations to improve marketing efforts
- Drive high visibility analytics projects to successful completion including; channel optimization, targeting, experiment design (A/B and multivariate testing) and spending decisions
- Partner with Media Planning Manager to monitor, and optimize, offline media plan
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to monitor, and optimize, top-line and market-specific performance of digital programs
- Continuously identify and evangelize opportunities for improved campaign effectiveness through rigorous analysis techniques and thought leadership
- Be accountable for your analysis to lead to recommendations and for those recommendations to make a substantive impact on the business
Marketing Analyst Desired Experience
- 3-5 years in a highly analytical Marketing role
- At least 2 years experience in quantitative analysis
- Medium proficiency in SQL and working knowledge in at least one scripting/statistical language (Python preferred)
- Experience in statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regression, classification etc.)
- Consulting background a plus.
Marketing Analyst Required Experience & Skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze data from across both the MarTech and AdTech stacks
- Google Analytics, SFDC Marketing Cloud etc.
- Ability to understand, implement and evangelize consumer insights data, audience segmentation techniques in marketing and broadcast media, and understanding of data-driven predictive models, interpreting output, etc.
- Experience in making recommendations based on analytical, data-driven insights and communicating the results of analyses
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline, marketing or other related fields.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.