Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Manager, Integrated Media Strategy — Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Manager, Integrated Media Strategy will be accountable for the performance of key mass media channels, including local and national television, print, and radio. This role is also responsible for managing the relationship with the media planning agency and will lead the planning and development of budgets (apx nine-figure) and implementation of national campaigns and local campaigns in 40+ DMAs. He/she will keep a pulse on market response, offline marketing campaigns, market-by-market lead demands, and be able to synthesize the performance into a compelling strategy to serve as an anchor of the overall marketing plan. Additionally, the role will be part of an integrated media team that encompasses acquisition and nurture marketing across both offline and digital channels, so expertise or desire to work across broader channel strategy will be critical to success in the role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead customer acquisition and media planning for mass media channels (National and Local TV, OTT, DRTV, Radio, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with digital channel managers to develop integrated media plans against the business objectives.
- Develop marketing plans and forecasts including KPI metrics such as reach, spend, CPL using data and analytics to inform investment and optimization.
- Design media test plans, track performance, and evaluate results.
- Analyze and report campaign performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage budgeting process for performance marketing, including forecasting, ROI & incremental assessments.
- Knowledgeable in both digital and offline direct to consumer channels and how they work together (Halo) for a broad cross channel strategy and approach).
- Provide diligent stewardship of all buys executed, including ongoing schedule revisions to optimize performance.
- Manage external agency relationships.
- Work with digital marketing team to develop a cross-channel approach to media, including media mix modeling, and data-driven approach to understanding the relationship between brand metrics and performance marketing metrics.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years in media buying, planning, and optimization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment; proven experience collaborating with agency partners and working cross-functionally with internal partners.
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, prioritize workload, and deliver results against deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or medical services field is a plus.
- Effective project manager, detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong oral and written communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop communication strategy and execution plans.
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.