Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Manager – Market Strategy & Planning — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice marketing team, you take on a highly visible role that leads the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story.
As a core member of the Customer Acquisition & Market Planning team, you will apply a comprehensive set of skills, including: analysis, insight, strategy, planning, presentation, and performance monitoring to deliver results to our 65 (and growing) locations around the country. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on business planning and strategy to drive key performance outcomes through direct communication with ClearChoice senior leadership.
This is a new role in the Marketing team at ClearChoice, and has been specifically created to identify new growth opportunities at the regional level, and lead the development of new initiatives and programs to further drive incremental upside for the business.
- Lead weekly management reviews with Division Presidents and VPs to provide marketing updates and strategic recommendations tailored to their specific locations. These recommendations cover marketing approach, level of investment, sales team staffing, and overall business delivery.
- Engage directly with local centers on an ongoing basis to align on recommendations to optimize center-level business goals
- Track and monitor center-level KPIs, looking for performance outliers and potential issues in collaboration with analyst team resources.
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly performance targets agreed upon with business stakeholders and Division leadership.
- Partner with Division and call-center operations management teams to design and optimize patient schedules to maximize revenue across all locations.
- Provide deep market-level knowledge to digital and offline media teams to further refine and optimize lead acquisition strategies and improve lead acquisition metrics
- Partner with the Performance Marketing team to plan tests and identify upside opportunities to improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness across the business.
- Identify unique, regional insights (consumer, market, competitive, etc.) and other upside opportunities and share on an ongoing basis with the Marketing team to develop relevant initiatives and response plans
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business, marketing, analytics, or similar desired
- Excellent strategic, analysis, communication, planning, and organization skills. Attention to detail and effective time management are critical. Individuals are expected to manage their own workload to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Exceptional written and presentation skills
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring programs and projects from an ROI/KPI basis
- MBA strongly preferred with experience in consulting, brand management, strategic planning, or related areas
- Work experience in distributed services model
- Ability to communicate creative or visionary ideas to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience contributing to or managing marketing channels or integrated campaigns
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.