Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Manager, Corporate Finance FP&A | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Accounting and Finance
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Our team is currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join ClearChoice as a Finance Manager, Corporate FP&A. This role will serve as a financial partner to Corporate Leaders across the Organization. Core responsibilities and expectations for this position include: providing insight into corporate operation drivers, forecasting, driving strategic decision making, and owning department reporting.
- Accountability for driving financial results at the corporate department level, delivering performance against budget, and providing thought-leadership in support of our growing network
- Oversees and compiles the detailed corporate department annual budget and monthly full financial forecasts. Coordinate with accounting team during month end closes to ensure accuracy of expenses and classification of PL coding.
- Assists in the preparation of weekly cash flow forecasting
- Assist in system implementation initiatives
- Provide analysis and support for key company initiatives and pilots, with a focus on gap identification and remediation
- Development of new processes to better support our growing organization
- Manage and produce insightful ad hoc analysis; including but not limited to cost analytics for new corporate initiatives, bonus plans, doctor compensation, etc.
- BS in Finance, Accounting, or Economics with FP&A experience in a mid-sized or large organization required
- 5+ years of professional experience in a financial/business analysis role
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence business leaders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
- Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus.
- Experience merging information from numerous sources, working with incomplete data, and structuring and conducting analyses
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment, take direction, and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be a team player
- Ability to build effective working relationships throughout the organization
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.