Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Manager, Corporate Accounting | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Accounting and Finance
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides high quality administrative practice management services to the network of ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers. CCMS also supports dentists in developing and opening new ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers in cities and communities across the United States. The Company continues to expand its footprint, offering an average of 10 to 12+ centers per year. CCMS joined the ADMI family of companies in December of 2020. ADMI is backed by several leading private equity firms.
As Manager – Corporate Accounting with ClearChoice, you are responsible for month end close processes most specifically around cash, corporate SG&A, intercompany and leases.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for Corporate SG&A month end close processes. Review accuracy of transactions and clearly communicate results as it relates to actual vs. budget, YOY, and QOQ variances.
- Oversight of corporate credit card reconciliations, refunds, intercompany transactions and cash transfers. Will be responsible for opening/closing bank accounts and manage banking relationships.
- Assist in the year end external audit
- Roll forward reconciliation of equipment and operating lease schedules.
- Support internal tax team to ensure compliance and timely completion of returns for sales and use taxes, property taxes, franchise taxes and other local taxes.
- Produces well organized, detailed reconciliations.
- Review others work for accuracy and completeness including ability to catch errors and provide feedback in a positive manner. Will have two teams reporting into this position.
- Work cross-functionally with various departments and support senior management in completing projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Strong and extensive knowledge of US GAAP; recent ASC 842 experience a plus.
- 5+ years experience public/private company and 2-3 years supervisory experience.
- High-growth private equity experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Accounting/ERP systems, NetSuite or Workday experience a plus.
- Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus.
- Must meet tight deadlines and work independently, but also support the entire team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
Compensation and Benefits:
$110,000- $120,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.