Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Manager, Brand Marketing — Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
As a key member of the Brand Team within Marketing, you will apply a combination of skills, including: brand strategy, campaign management, analysis, executional excellence, planning and presentation, and monitoring and performance reporting for brand short-term and long-term initiatives.
Downstream (60% of focus):
- Manage end to end brand initiatives in a way that demonstrates an understanding of key consumer insights and an ability to activate them in brand messaging strategies.
- Drive continuity in brand voice, tone, look/feel and message across all channels.
- Support and develop creative assignment briefs and oversee strategy for proof of concept.
- Prepare presentations that strategically set up the thinking, grounded in consumer data, informed by best practices and performance driven.
- Collaborate and present brand plans and creative to cross-functional partners.
- Leverage brand, consumer and marketplace data and trends to support Senior Marketing Manager in developing an annual Marcom plan to closely align the efforts of Marketing and Performance to generate optimal demand for the brand.
- Assist in creating activation/implementation plans, recommended test and learn plans, and measurement.
- Collaborate with other brand team members (insights, content, creative services) and channel managers, to identify and proactively drive efficient brand building.
- Using business acumen in conjunction with marketing competency to influence and lead projects cross-functionally.
- Develop ongoing Marcom initiative recaps with key metrics and key learnings with applicable recommendations.
- Analyze consumer data, brand dashboard and performance reports to understand brand performance, brand health and to track progress against marketing initiatives and business performance impact
Creative Execution & Management
- Manage the execution of brand initiatives and creative deliverables and actively participate in the creative review process and synthesis of collective feedback.
- Provide project management leadership on key initiatives to deliver with excellence.
- Develop and support local marketing programs that are programmatic and at the market level to ensure that marketing performance goals are being met.
- Identify and scale local programs such as Meet & Greet events and competitive response to generate network-wide impact.
- Support tracking and reporting on local marketing efforts to identify opportunities and overall impact.
Legal & Compliance
- Manage the creative legal approval process for respective projects with the legal department.
- Maintaining thorough and organized records of approvals and working back with the Brand Assets Coordinator to document featured individuals (patients and ClearChoice employees) for marketing materials.
- Assist in compliance audits to ensure marketing materials, signage, logos and trademarks are within regulation.
Upstream (40% of focus):
- Assist in new product development research and research required for new business cases.
- In collaboration with cross-functional experts, support innovation projects in the coordination and integration of commercialization strategies, plans and channel specific opportunities.
- In partnership with the Upstream Sr. Marketing Manager, support and implement a 3-year brand growth plan.
- Support and coordinate engagement with strategic stakeholder teams to collaboratively build growth/innovation plans.
- Create compelling stories and make sound recommendations about the brand, competitive, category, or consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and market performance.
- Support monthly competitive reports by monitoring the marketplace for category news, trends, insights, competitive activity and inspiration, and product/treatment developments.
- Bachelor Degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in brand management or consumer marketing
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to drive cross-functional teams to deliver on collective brand goals
- Experience leading marketing communication projects including digital and media strategies is preferred
- Demonstrated positive energy to effectively represent the brand internally and externally. Passionate about driving brand growth by better meeting consumer needs.
- Motivated by challenges and possessing a robust sense of curiosity.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Superior client services through internal client, consulting, or agency roles preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, prioritize workload, and deliver results against deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- MBA preferred, with direct experience in consulting, agency, product, or brand management roles
- Work experience in healthcare, dental, medical, or life sciences
- Experience in multi-unit, distributed environments
- Experience working with and managing vendors and agency partners
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.