Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
LITIGATION MANAGER | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Litigation Manager will report to the Chief Legal Officer and will provide support to the national network of ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers by managing litigation and pre-litigation cases, insurance claims, and other similar matters.
- Manage all active and pre-suit litigation matters for the business and the affiliated centers;
- Organize outside counsel resources;
- Attend mediations and other litigation events as company representative;
- Communicate with doctors, staff, and other employees with regard to the litigation process;
- Serve as the primary liaison with insurance adjusters on any and all insurance claims;
- Support centers with subpoenas and other requests for documents;
- Create legal team communications to the national network of dental implant centers;
- Generate reports on claims to inform the business and advise on future mitigation efforts;
- Interact with members of other departments to ensure legal issues are addressed;
- Contribute to department projects, initiatives, and other tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL TRAITS FOR SUCCESS IN POSITION:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interact professionally with various internal clients;
- Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail;
- Team player able to collaborate effectively, ready to contribute positively to a highly productive work environment, and willing to assist teammates achieve department goals;
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and desire to problem-solve and continually improve processes;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent customer service skills, and ability to effectively present information;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with exposure to job related sensitive information;
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google office, electronic databases and online legal search tools;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- At least 5 years of work experience in paralegal, legal, insurance, or applicable corporate environment required.
- Previous work experience in healthcare (preferred).
- Medicare/Medicaid experience not required.
Please note: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
$80,000 – $90,000 base compensation. Eligible for annual performance bonus.
Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.