Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Legal and Compliance Coordinator | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Legal & Compliance
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice team, you take on a highly visible role that fuels the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story. We are data-driven and results focused; you should be too! If the idea of challenging the status quo, investigating your own theories, and hunting for business breakthroughs is what gets you up in the morning, this might be the perfect next step in your career.
The Legal and Compliance Coordinator will report to the Senior Contracts Manager, but will have a strong working relationship with several members of both the Legal and Compliance teams, including the Senior Compliance Manager – Licensing and Training. The Legal and Compliance Coordinator will provide support to both the Legal and Compliance teams by performing a vital, integral role in daily operations of the teams by researching, reviewing, organizing, and processing information related to contracts, licensing, regulatory requirements, and other matters.
- Organizing, tracking, and implementing tasks related to the contracting and licensing programs and protocols;
- Coordinating Legal and Compliance communications to stakeholders;
- Researching regulatory issues;
- Maintaining logs, files, databases, and other documentation of activities and processes;
- Coordinating the licensing due diligence process;
- Assisting in conducting compliance and legal audits;
- Preparing and disseminating forms and documentation;
- Supporting department projects, initiatives, and tasks as assigned
ESSENTIAL TRAITS FOR SUCCESS IN POSITION:
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple priorities with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and attention to detail.
- Team player able to collaborate effectively, ready to contribute to a positive and highly productive work environment, and willing to assist teammates achieve department goals.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt easily to a fast-paced, changing, growing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to develop, autonomously or collaboratively, new programs and systems.
- Excellent customer service skills, and ability to effectively present information to various levels of company personnel.
- Committed to follow through on tasks and assignments.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with exposure to job related sensitive information.
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google office, electronic databases and online legal search tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Knowledge or familiarity with healthcare, contracts, licensing, or regulatory issues a plus.
- Knowledge or familiarity with state and federal regulatory processes a plus.
- Medicare/Medicaid experience not required.
- Work experience in healthcare, paralegal or legal, or applicable corporate experience is preferred.
$30 – $32 an hour DOE
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.