Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Legal Affairs Manager / Healthcare Paralegal — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Legal Affairs Manager/Healthcare Paralegal will report to the Associate General Counsel and will provide support to the national network of Clearhoice Dental Implant Centers by performing a vital, integral role in daily operations of the legal team, and managing patient forms, network-wide legal related communications, and other similar matters.
- Manage patient forms, consent forms, and other similar patient-facing documents;
- Support the clinical affairs team with the creation of necessary documentation;
- Create legal team communications to the national network of dental implant centers;
- Draft and revise field communication tools, including the company-wide intranet;
- Support the training of new employees on legal issues related to their job functions;
- Interact with members of other departments to ensure legal issues are addressed;
- Manage certain aspects of corporate and entity governance for professional corporations;
- Respond to the unique legal issues raised by the various implant centers across the country;
- Contribute to the internal healthcare contracts process;
- Support department projects, initiatives, and other tasks as assigned.
Essential Traits for Success in Position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interact professionally with various internal clients;
- Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail;
- Team player able to collaborate effectively, ready to contribute positively to a highly productive work environment, and willing to assist teammates achieve department goals;
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and desire to problem-solve and continually improve processes;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent customer service skills, and ability to effectively present information;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with exposure to job related sensitive information;
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google office, electronic databases and online legal search tools;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- At least 5 years of work experience in paralegal, legal, or applicable corporate environment required.
- Previous work experience in healthcare required.
- Medicare/Medicaid experience not required.
- Knowledge or familiarity with state and federal healthcare regulations required.
Please note: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Compensation and Benefits:
$80,000-$85,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.