Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Lab Launch Specialist — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
Dental Implant Sales Consultant
Lab Launch Specialist
The New Center Opening Team is responsible for completely outfitting all new ClearChoice Centers, in addition to some relocated Centers throughout the year. As a Team we order, receive, setup, and ready all new ClearChoice locations prior to the new staff’s arrival. We then work with incoming clinical staff to train them on proper equipment use, building layout, supply location and ordering, and ClearChoice Best Practices and Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Traveling position setting up new Laboratories inside new ClearChoice Centers throughout the U.S.
- Setting up and Calibrating all Laboratory Equipment throughout building.
- Stocking Shelves, and outfitting Tech Stations with supplies for incoming Staff.
- Familiarity with Laboratory Equipment and supplies including Implant related tools, equipment, and components
- Ability to recognize omissions in needed supplies and order items as needed.
- Must have understanding of Dental Implant Terminology and Dental Lab procedures.
- Must be able to lift 25-40 lbs. Boxes on occasion.
- In this position you will be asked to train incoming Staff on proper usage of all equipment such as Hand Pieces, Lathes, Suction units, and Acrylic Processing equipment.
- You will need an understanding of all materials used such as Impression material, Plaster and Stone, Waxes, Acrylics, and Composites, and similar materials.
- Must be a Team Player, and willing to help out where ever needed throughout Center.
- Must be able to book travel and willing to be onsite weekly in different locations.
- Must be able to follow Set up guidelines and understand basic Building plans.
- Must be able to assemble some equipment and use basic handyman tools.
- Understand and reinforce Infection Control, PPE, HIPPA, and OSHA Safety Compliance Standards.
- Must be able to communicate clearly both Verbally and in Writing, along with basic computer skills and app usage for such purposes.
- Support a positive culture with your fellow team members, vendors, and incoming Clinical staff members with respect and appropriate working relationships
- Maintain a high degree of Professionalism
- Ability to problem solve on the spot in an independent environment
- Equivalent of a Tech 2 level ability or above in the Lab or related position.
- Basic understanding and ability to operate Lab Equipment and tools.
- Understanding of Dental Terminology including Implant based restorative techniques and equipment, tools, and restorations
- 5 years or more experience in a Clinical/Laboratory environment preferably in an Implant Centric Office.
- Ability to book/manage your own travel and operate a Laptop/PC, and associated Software programs.
- Knowledge of HopeRX Software, Patient Scheduling, and Employee conduct Protocols.
- Basic knowledge of Dental Restorations, Implants, Dental Science, anatomy and esthetics.
- Ability to excel and make quick decisions in a fast-paced independent environment
- Great at problem solving, communicating, and Vendor interaction.
- Ability to operate Hand Truck/furniture dolly, sort, recognize, and deliver incoming supplies throughout Center, and lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
ClearChoice New Center Opening Team works almost entirely on the road setting up all new Centers and some Relocated Centers. This is a Travel Position; all team members must be located within close proximity to a major Airport and be willing to travel weekly. Work Week is generally Monday-Thursday but may change as project timelines change. This Position will work both independently and as part of a larger team.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.