Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Junior Salesforce Developer I — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of ClearChoice’s CRM software, Salesforce. In addition to ensuring the continued success of Salesforce as CRM, the Salesforce Developer will work closely with Business Units and Program Managers to ensure that specific needs are met.
This is an on-premises role located in the Denver Tech Center.
- Build and maintain applications and customizations on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL, Apex Triggers
- Develop new and existing applications using Salesforce best practices
- Debug and resolve issues in a large, legacy codebase
- Design, build and deploy custom applications and processes
- Integrate Salesforce with external applications using REST & SOAP APIs
- 2+ years of software development experience
- The ability to solve complex problems independently
- Strong backend development experience
- Experience with object oriented programming languages, such as Java, C#
- Ability to learn new languages, frameworks and technologies
- Problem Solving: highly motivated self-starter with a passion for finding improvements and creatively solving problems
- Time-management: demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Communication: communicate effectively and confidently with Program Manager, key stakeholders, and end users
- Proven ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Collaborate with developers, project managers and clients
- Work across teams, departments and disciplines
- Ability to be on-site 5 days a week
- Experience with Salesforce version/source control
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer or Administrator certification
- Experience with SQL and Microsoft SQLServer
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.