Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood VIllage Team
IT Help Desk Technician — Greenwood VIllage
Greenwood VIllage, CO
IT Help Desk Technician
ClearChoice is looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems and applications. You will answer queries on technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be client-oriented and patient to deal with difficult issues.
The goal is to create value for our clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, and our help desk portal
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Follow HIPAA policies.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by clients
- Walk the client through the problem-solving process
- Provide seamless escalation for trouble issues to other departments or individuals when needed
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in our ticketing system
- Follow-up and update client status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by clients to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other client support role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve software and hardware technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Client-oriented and cool-tempered
- Preferred BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Compensation and Benefits:
$40,000- $45,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.