Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
IT Asset Coordinator — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The ClearChoice Information Technology Department is looking for an experienced IT Asset Coordinator with a great work ethic and positive attitude. The individual must be detail oriented, highly organized, a strong communicator, and experienced in asset management.
We are a fast growing company. Come grow with us.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A basic understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Previous experience as an Asset Coordinator
- Experience with HIPAA environments is a plus
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Asset Management System
- Minimum Associates Degree Preferred
- Maintain IT Asset inventory across all technology systems (Active Directory, FreshWorks, Nable, Sophos, 8×8, etc)
- Build and maintain new FreshWorks Support Asset Management Module
- Communicate and collaborate across departments and nationwide locations to ensure inventory matches
- Ensure proper onboarding and offboarding of IT issued hardware
- Organize and maintain IT hardware cabinets
- Utilize an equipment checkout process with customers
- Ensure Hardware lifecycle management
- Record and validate secure destruction of hard drives
- Occasionally IT Purchase Orders
- Run Asset Management reports as needed
Compensation and Benefits:
$45,000- $50,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.