Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Denver Team
Instructional Design Manager | Denver
Named to The Denver Post Top 150 Workplaces In Colorado list, ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Instructional Design Manager is an important part of the Human Resources team and is accountable for designing and developing highly effective and instructionally sound learning solutions and experiences across a wide variety of audiences, needs, subject matters and modalities. This role provides instructional design consultation, collaboration, and expertise to key business partners on solutions developed by others to improve their effectiveness. This role will also partner closely with the Director of Talent Development to develop and implement learning solutions that build leadership capability and confidence in individual contributors and leaders of others.
The Instructional Design Manager is a key contributor to delivering world class learning courses and helping to define the voice of our employee experience. This role will bring to life our values and is a role model of our cultural pillars each day through everything they do. This individual is a self-starter and can execute under minimal supervision; able to seek new ways of doing things, open to new ways of thinking, and can demonstrate agility in ambiguous and frequently changing situations. They should possess excellent cross-functional collaboration and communication skills and must have the ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization to maximize their expertise and impact.
- Team Player —Creates strong morale and spirit with team members; fosters open dialogue; creates a feeling of belonging.
- Managing Vision and Purpose — Is optimistic; can inspire and motivate vision and sense of core purpose.
- Communication — Clearly conveys information and ideas in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Coaching and Developing Others — Provides feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities; supports the development of individual skills and abilities.
- Drive for Results — Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and deliver on time; is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of CCMS, departmental and field partners.
- Partner with teams across the network to understand specific training and leadership development needs for individual contributors and leaders of others.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and CCMS Leadership to develop high-quality, needs-based, accessible, and scalable learning solutions for a myriad of content.
- Design world class, instructionally sound learning solutions and experiences.
- Manage HR driven training and development programs from end-to-end, including communication, facilitation, event management and program analysis.
- Review materials to confirm instructional soundness and identify any learning gaps. Use adult learning and human performance improvement theories to create effective learning solutions.
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to continuously improve learning experiences.
- Create full scale course designs as well as select sections of courses as needed, from storyboarding to designing activities to overall design reviews.
- Manage assigned projects through the instructional design process.
- Develop and/or improve content using a variety of modalities, including video, simulation, in-person learning, live virtual learning, and web-based.
- Create assessments and evaluations to measure the effectiveness of learning interventions using key performance metrics.
- Effectively communicate design and development strategies to stakeholders at multiple levels across the organization.
- Proactively research and identify opportunities to apply new thinking on Leadership Development in order to improve effectiveness. Stay in touch with learning field trends and best practices.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in instructional design roles in corporate L&D, education, or professional settings.
- Strong understanding of adult learning theory and principles, demonstrated application of instructional design and human performance improvement principles.
- Strong project management skills, able to organize and execute tasks and activities with urgency, and deliver on time and within budget
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Excellent facilitation skills. Experience in small and large group facilitation in multiple modalities
- Experience in developing, implementing, and monitoring programs/processes
- Proven design experience across learning modalities (ILT, eLearning, Virtual, Performance Support, Mobile, Social)
- Strong proficiency with Google, Microsoft Suite and high learning agility for new and emerging technologies
- Experience with HTML, Articulate, Captivate or comparable software development tools
- Experience with Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) or comparable tools preferred
- Graphic design or visual design skills preferred
- Experience with LMS strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving, decision-making skills and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate self-awareness and flexibility; open and responsive to feedback
- Ability to travel as needed
Compensation and Benefits
The anticipated range for this position is $85,000 to $95,000 annual base salary plus discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.