Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Team Leader, Inside Sales — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Team Leader, Inside Sales
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
A Team Lead represents our company and brand in an engaging, inspiring, professional and genuinely compassionate way. Through compelling and impactful interventions that result in maximizing an Agent’s Performance, he or she will be tasked with ongoing consultative sales training, coaching and motivation of a team of Inside Sales Agents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees a team of 10-15 Inside Sales Agents and is responsible for delivering on and improving team KPIs and Agent performance.
- A problem solver who understands the ‘why’ behind what is being measured and can easily diagnose performance opportunities. The Sales Supervisor is responsible for identifying opportunities, developing improvement plans, providing meaningful coaching and feedback, and driving positive change in Agents’ behavior and productivity.
- Supports and coaches their team by following established processes, as well as developing individual sales exercises and activities tailored to each Agent’s growth needs.
- A Sales Leader who demonstrates and embodies consultative sales skills with the ability to teach best-in-class sales concepts and practices. In addition, the Sales Supervisor is a subject matter expert with a keen understanding of ClearChoice’s dental implant products and overall business model.
- A strong communicator with experience delivering instruction, feedback, coaching, and discipline.
- Embodies ClearChoice’s cultural values, is motivated to work in a company that strives to improve people’s lives, believes in driving personal and professional growth for Agents, and leads by inspiring individuals to meet their highest potential.
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous consultative sales experience with at least 3+ years in a sales leadership role
- Has excellent communication and leadership skills
- Can adequately demonstrate the following skills: Training, Performance Management, Motivating Others, Giving Feedback, Coaching, Self-Development, Team Development, Motivation for Sales, Self-Confidence, Sales Planning, Orienting Employees, Demonstrating Empathy and Compassion
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred
- Proficient in computer and other common technological applications
Compensation and Benefits:
$50,000- $65,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.