Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Inside Sales Representative — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Is passionate and motivated to work in a company that strives to ‘improve our patients’ lives’, and envisions the big picture of how what we do as a company can dramatically change and improve a person’s quality of life
- Is empathetic and considerate of people’s hardships and circumstances
- Thrives working in an extraordinary company culture that encourages personal and professional growth with a strong sense of authenticity and compassion for others
- At all times, can evoke their compassion and kindness through their tone and voice over the phone
- Holds their role in great esteem and pride as they are the first impression and starting point with our patients in their journey through a life-changing experience
- Is responsible for facilitating a seamless flow for the prospective patient into a ClearChoice Center; providing Center staff and Doctors with all the key patient information to set them up for a productive and successful consultation and evaluation
- Is outgoing and confident with strong rapport building skills
- Has excellent consultative sales and communication skills, with a minimum of 2-3 years of a successful inside sales track record
- Is articulate and confident in overcoming cost and other common perspective patient’s objections
- Is focused on meeting and exceeding set goals, metrics and KPIs. Truly understands the ‘why’ behind what is being measured
- Is self-motivated and a solution-oriented person with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- To make the most of their time and earning potential, will focus and prioritize the best opportunities to pursue
- Is competent and well-versed in dental implant terminology and ClearChoice services, or is willing and able to learn specifics of this industry and product
- Is adaptable when it comes to participating in new company initiatives, learning new sales methodologies, and understanding technical applications
- Is able to keep a positive demeanor and attitude at all times
- Is task oriented and diligent with putting notes and other critical patient information into the company-wide database
- Is content and productive spending the bulk of their time answering and placing calls to prospective CC patients
- Is comfortable seeking and accepting coaching and guidance on areas of improvement from both team members and management
- 2-3 years successful sales experience
- HS Diploma or GED required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient with computer and software applications including MC Office Suite and Google Applications- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
Compensation package includes both base and uncapped commission earning potential plus flexible work options
Company benefits include:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Options for Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts.
- 401K Investment Plan,
- Company paid holidays and paid time off/vacation
- Company-paid training
- and more…
Compensation and Benefits:
$35,000-$45,000 base compensation + a target bonus of 40%. Experienced agents are reaching 6 figures! (Uncapped bonus earnings are paid monthly)
Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
***Currently this is a work from home position***
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.