Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Information Security Manager — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Information Security Manager
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers have provided quality dental implant care to patients across the U.S. for over 10 years, helping more than 40,000 people put an end to their dental issues. At ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, we’re providing more than just a permanent tooth replacement solution—we’re restoring smiles and rebuilding confidence.
Safeguard ClearChoice’s computer networks, systems and data by building and promoting the enterprise-wide IT Governance, Risk, Security, Privacy and Compliance Programs. The objectives of these programs are to identify potential risks, consult on possible solutions, and assist in determining the best balance of risk, cost, and business benefit to adequately protect critical IT assets.
Plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks. Work as part of the larger IT team and be responsible for educating the workforce on information security through training and building awareness.
Install and use software, such as data encryption programs, to protect organizations’ sensitive information. Also assist computer users with installation or processing of new security products and procedures.
Conduct periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability. Also conduct penetration testing, through simulated attacks on the system to highlight or find any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party.
Constantly monitor the organization’s networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions. Install software that helps to identify intrusions and watch out for irregular system behavior. Ensure any security incidents are dealt with promptly and the risk of recurrence is minimized/eliminated.
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods. An example of this but not limited to is a SIEM. Must understand architecture, implementation, deployment and support of these tools.
- Experience designing, maintaining and supporting secure systems and application architectures revolving around personal health information and payment processing transactions.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures as a service. Examples of this include but not limited to cloud infrastructure and cloud-based application software’s.
- Compliance experience in implementing IT security controls for NIST800-53r4 (HIPAA/FISMA), ISO27001/27002/27018, PCIDSS, and/or SOX programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. The Successful candidate would have spent 2-3 years as part of a larger IT team.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to read and use the results of email transport protocols, malicious code, and anti-virus software.
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention.
- Azure/Cloud experience and knowledge.
- Security certifications a plus, including CISSP, CISM, CISA or related/comparable credentials. If there are no existing certifications, the candidate must be willing to pursue the requisite training and certifications.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrade systems by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicates business requirements and risks to policy and technology implementations to key business stakeholders.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.