Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Inbound Call Center Representative — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Call Center Representative
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Call Center Representative receives incoming calls, schedules qualified consultations and answers questions from potential prospects. This position provides prospects with information about dental implants and the ClearChoice methodology. Bonding and establishing a rapport with prospects is essential. Position will provide a high-level of customer service.
The primary responsibility is to schedule qualified consultation appointments. Additional knowledge about the operations of the dental implant center and working with the other team members in a friendly environment is also part of this position.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Work in a professional office setting
- Collaborative, cross-functional, team -oriented environment
- Competitive compensation with monthly bonus opportunities, benefits, and flexible work options!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow a structured call process
- Answering inbound telephone calls (averaging 45-60 calls per day)
- Identify qualified prospects for consultation
- Provide prospects with general information about dental implants and ClearChoice services
- Gather demographic information for scheduling, follow-up and future marketing activities
- Close qualified prospect for a consultation appointment
- Enter all data about prospect’s information into the ClearChoice office management software
- Confirm all consultation appointments with follow-up and reminder calls to prospect 24 hours prior to visit
- Track all call activity including sources of calls, number of calls, referring provider, and results
- Maintain the daily logs and review Board
- Initiate follow-up calls to prospects that called but did not schedule
- Send information packets to scheduled prospects prior to visit
- Address caller needs in timely fashion, answer questions, set scheduled consultation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual must be engaging and have the ability to fulfill the requirements listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. And a flexible schedule preferred.
- Ability to overcome objections
- Demonstrated sales, marketing and customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Able to educate consumers on products and services
- Engaging and friendly; excellent interpersonal skills
- Build strong business relationship
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Proven track record in closing sales
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Three years experience in inside sales, telesales, customer service, hospitality, service industry or an equivalent call center environment required
- Telephone experience required
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Dental/medical knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills, strong keyboarding skills and knowledge of software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Bi-lingual speakers are welcome
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.