Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Imaging Modality Engineer | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The role of an Imaging Modality Engineer will allow you to develop and utilize your skills while providing exceptional customer service to key business stakeholders. You will be part of a culture where teamwork and collaborations are highly encouraged.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of 2D and 3D imaging software and hardware
- Project Management
- Knowledge Base documentation
- Technology implementation
- Working understanding of low voltage floor plans.
- Content training
- Proven ability to work well in team environments
- 2+ years of IT Operations experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory
- Familiarity with IT ticketing systems such as ServiceNow or FreshService is a plus
- Google Workspace experience is a plus
- Expertize in Imaging Software such as Dexis, Romexis, and TXStudio are a plus.
- Working knowledge of Planmeca and 3shape technologies are a plus.
- Experience with Smartsheet projects is a plus.
- Four year degree in IT, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with HIPAA environments is preferred
- Field experience with installing imaging equipment is preferred
- This role will work closely with IT Implementation, Clinical Affairs, Facilities, and Operations. You must ensure that new and existing technologies are maintained and understood for operational excellence.
- Provide expert opinion on the proper placement of CBCT hardware using a technical floor plan.
- Onsite training of new staff on IT imaging application workflow best practices.
- Maintain and create robust and relevant documentation on 2D and 3D imaging applications.
- Travel to ClearChoice locations to ensure smooth launch of new medical imaging hardware and software implementation.
- Provide technical guidance during pilot and proof of concept engagements.
- Provide occasional backup to the Implementation team.
- Act as the escalation support for Tier 2 and 3 imaging tickets.
- Subject matter expert on ClearChoice locations operational and clinical workflows.
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.