Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
IAM Administrator | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story
The ClearChoice Information Technology Department is looking for an experienced Identity & Access Management Administrator with a great work ethic and positive attitude. You should have extensive experience performing identity management/security administration tasks including network account creation, modification, deletion, individual service account maintenance, and access to centrally managed applications.
The role will be responsible to ensure the appropriate identity and access systems are integrated to facilitate consistent setup and lifecycle management of employees in the appropriate ClearChoice applications and system(s). The Identity & Access Management Administrator will need to collaborate with several roles within IT along with hiring managers, recruiters, and leaders throughout the organization. This is a critical role that will work to ensure the timely, secure onboarding and offboarding of all employees.
The individual in this role must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to help set and maintain security standards. They must also be client-oriented, calm under pressure, and an agile thinker and planner. You will be part of a culture where teamwork and collaboration are highly encouraged.
We are a fast growing company. Come grow with us.
- Eagerness to learn new skills and technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High degree of personal integrity and trustworthiness
- Knowledge of security procedures and technology, with an understanding of audit processes
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Knowledge of generally accepted IT Security Standards including, ISO27001/2, NIST 800-53, and/or CIS Benchmarks
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and auditing application access controls
- Experience administering the Windows family of operating systems, Active Directory, Okta, Google Workspace, and Brivo OnAir environments is a plus
- Experience with HIPAA environments is preferred
- Three or more years of experience in information technology, security, or IAM
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or experience/certifications in related field (Network+, Security+, CySA+)
- Administer user accounts and groups by adding, changing, and deleting user IDs/profiles/groups in accordance with the principle of least privilege as well as established approval procedures and Enterprise Security policies for network (Active Directory/Okta), server (Windows, etc) and centrally managed applications
- Develops and maintains documentation related to identity management processes and procedures, and may manage projects related to identity management initiatives
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Troubleshoot issues regarding account setup and access by working with business and technical staff
- Assist the Security team with self-auditing
- Assist business owners with physical and logical access audits so that they may identify possible security violations, and maintain compliance with HIPAA, PCI, and other required audit controls
- Provides security and audit reporting where applicable; Assist with regular access reviews and attestation processes
- Manage entitlements and the identity lifecycle, e.g. onboarding, role change, offboarding processes, in an enterprise healthcare environment
- Follow frameworks and processes related to Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and least privilege
- Conducts proper root cause analysis and make recommendations to improve IAM processes or prevent future occurrence of end user access issues
- The role is expected to make sound decisions in addressing end-user’s access and other security related issues and to recommend improvements to address security issues or gap
- Provides support with the development, implementation, and on-going maintenance of security controls for applications
- The role has the ability to make general decisions without guidance and direction in problem solving based upon a solid knowledge of the IAM functions, processes and procedures
- Aptitude in technical research and the willingness to perform necessary research
- Ability to work with others to create, implement and teach new protocols
Compensation and Benefits:
$80,000 – $85,000 Base Compensation + Bonus DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.