Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Human Resources Generalist | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for handling day to day human resources tasks in support of our overall people strategy to attract, develop, and retain a high performance team. The Generalist will be assigned to a geographic territory and will work across the employee lifecycle in support of talent acquisition, talent development, total rewards, employee relations, HRIS, and policies and procedures.
We’re searching for a self-starter that will be a champion for our culture and values while being comfortable flexing between administrative and strategic work. If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you!
- Serve as a point of contact to all levels of employees, answer questions in a timely manner and help employees navigate all aspects of human resources.
- Partner with and support HR Business Partner in pursuit of the overall people strategy. Escalate issues to the subject matter expert or HR Business Partner as needed.
- Provide support in the delivery of HR programs and processes related to talent acquisition, talent development and total rewards.
- Process employee change requests (promotions, transfers, new hires) in a timely fashion with a focus on a positive manager and employee experience.
- Administer leave of absence process to include tracking and administration.
- Support HR Business Partner in employee relations needs to include corrective actions, performance plans and terminations.
- Pull and analyze reports from the HRIS and ATS.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Attributes & Qualifications
- 2 to 3+ years of relevant HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. HR Certification (PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP) preferred.
- Understanding of HR programs to include compensation, employee relations, leave of absence, benefits administration and policies/procedures.
- Knowledge of employment law as it applies to administration of policy and process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the criticality of confidentiality and maintains a professional demeanor at all times.
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated range for this position is $65,000 – $75,000 annual base salary plus discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.