Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Human Resources Business Partner – East Division |
, (Multiple States)
Human Resources Business Partner
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will serve as our proactive people/HR strategic partner to field operational leaders in aligning human capital strategies with business needs in support of attracting, developing and retaining a high performance team. The HRBP is an integral member of our human resources team, and they will act as a liaison between the field and Home Office subject matter leaders to include Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Total Rewards, Employee Relations and HRIS. The HRBP must be comfortable collaborating, communicating and interacting with executives and business leaders to determine the best possible outcomes for the business.
We’re searching for a self-starter that will be a champion for our culture and values while integrating people programs with business objectives. The successful candidate will be proficient at pivoting between strategy and tactical execution and will also be adept at proactive communication. This is a newly created role with an opportunity to help create and define the value proposition.
- Identify trends and implement key action plans in partnership with Regional Business Directors and Division President(s) utilizing reporting and people/HR data.
- Counsel leadership on performance management and employee relations (e.g. coaching, counseling, career development).
- Collaborate with Home Office subject matter leaders in key talent initiatives and programs.
- Incorporate diversity and inclusion efforts across all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Proactively utilize employee relations, exit interview data and other HR metrics and trends to identify barriers to achieving business results and drive recommendations and plans to solve.
- Lead workforce planning programs and processes to drive proactive staffing support in partnership with the Talent Acquisition and Talent Development subject matter leaders.
- Function as a compensation consultant and coaches leaders through sound compensation decision making in alignment with our Total Rewards subject matter leader.
- Provide a variety of day-to-day human resources support to include policy interpretation and application and exit interview process and execution.
- Implement centralized HR tools and processes as determined by the needs of the business/division (e.g. Interview training, engagement survey execution and action planning, etc.)
Key Attributes & Qualifications
- 4 to 6+ years of relevant HRBP experience, ideally in a fast paced field organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. HR certification (PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP) preferred.
- Strong understanding of HR programs to include compensation, performance management, employee relations, and talent acquisition/talent development.
- Experience providing HR consultation to leadership on strategic initiatives.
- Comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization and employs a data driven approach to solve business problems.
- Comfortable functioning independently as well as within a team while working towards the broader HR vision/network goals.
- Knowledge of employment law as it applies to administration of policy and process.
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated range for this position is $90,000 – $115,000 annual base salary plus discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.