Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Brooklyn Team
General Manager | Brooklyn
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The General Manager will manage the business operations of a $15MM+ operation through the development of strong partnership relations with Doctors, the Management Group and the staff. This position ensures the alignment of the practice with the core purpose and beliefs of the network. You will also manage the financial performance of the practice, employee performance and development of existing and new processes.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine center progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Confers with divisional leadership and center Dr, to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives
- Responsible for ensuring best practices are in place. Able to manage scheduling efficiency, problem solve spontaneously and proactively plan ahead. Responsible for ensuring the development of center staff is scheduled and able to coach and manage performance as necessary.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures
- Manage full revenue performance of the center, including managing performance of all staff
- Review and manage key performance indicators including sales, collections, healthcare financing, close
- rate, collection ratio, percentage to target, and pipeline metrics
- Develop and manage the partnership between the Company and the Doctor through the consistent communication of core purpose and beliefs and collaborate with leadership to resolve issues in conflict with them. Foster strong relationships with our Doctor Partner to ensure alignment to strategic objectives throughout the center.
- Manage the annual operating planning process in accordance with Company financial guidelines to ensure the attainment of the company’s strategic objectives
- Regularly review and interpret the financial performance of the practice to ensure plan achievement and profitability targets.
- With support from the Supply Chain Department implement best practices, purchasing guidelines and protocols which effectively leverage the collective buying power of the ClearChoice network.
- Manage and report the practice assets through effective inventory control, supply chain, procurement and AR management to ensure effective inventory utilization and practice efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Affairs Department to support clinical training programs and mentoring for clinical staff to ensure the clinical staff meets the technical requirements of their positions.
- In collaboration with Human Resources, manage directly and through others, the performance management and development of staff to ensure the retention, employee development, succession planning, career-pathing and performance of employees.
- Performs other similar tasks as necessary to ensure that the practice meets its metrics in support of strategic and profitability objectives.
- Operate with the utmost standards of confidentiality in all facets of patient information, employee and HR matters, and intellectual property as well as revenue and profitability.
- Manage the Center’s P&L as it relates to controllable supplies, expenses and Center labor; work with the physicians to explain financial results of the Center, discrepancies to targets and influence additional cost management measures.
- Work with Front Office team to enforce, oversee and administer policy in the following areas:
- Clinical set up and adherence o Center employee management o Procurement spend management o Capital equipment repair approval o Patient finance oversight o Compliance oversight
- Serve as point of contact for the corporate support office and collaborate with the different support departments (i.e. Accounting, HR, Marketing, Compliance) to ensure the center is fully utilizing the support available to it to run an effective and profitable operation
- Monitor and manage consult flow for consistency, efficiency of doctor/staff time
- Monitor and manage surgical schedule to maximize surgeons time
- Work with corporate Compliance Department to ensure training, HIPAA compliance, & documentation requirements are met, licenses are up to date and appropriate approvals are obtained
- In collaboration with the Recruiting Department, hire, direct and manage center level staff
- In collaboration with Human Resources, implement employee performance management programs. Participate in corporate succession planning activities, write and deliver employee reviews, keep close tabs on employee morale and create a positive working environment.
- Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the organization and enhance productivity, efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Develop, document and enforce policies, standard operating procedures and best practices and streamline processes.
- A bachelor’s degree with a business concentration is required. An MBA is preferred.
- Must have three+ years of leadership and management experience of an operational and/or sales team.
- Healthcare industry, operations &/or practice management experience, especially experience working with Doctors/healthcare providers STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Experience managing in a matrixed organization or multi-entity, multi-state environment STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Expertise in operations management, strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, and process development skills, strong business judgment, and a high level of initiative are all required
- Demonstrated ability to articulate logical and persuasive arguments across an organization is required
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize deliverables and to respond to unexpected changes is required
Compensation and Benefits:
$85,000- $100,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.