Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Fixed Asset Senior Accountant | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Accounting and Finance
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides high quality administrative practice management services to the network of ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers. CCMS also supports dentists in developing and opening new ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers in cities and communities across the United States. The Company continues to expand its footprint, offering an average of 10 to 12+ centers per year. CCMS joined the ADMI family of companies in December of 2020. ADMI is backed by several leading private equity firms.
As a member of the Fixed Asset team, the Senior Accountants are responsible for identification, recording, reporting and timely capitalization of capital projects.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with a team to maintain fixed asset system and including asset additions, disposals, depreciation, and transfers. Ensure transactions are recorded in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Works cross-functionally with real estate, IT, supply chain, operations accounting team, and financial reporting to understand financial statement results of the fixed assets and ensure proper accounting.
- Review purchase orders and approve invoices coded to fixed asset accounts to ensure proper general ledger coding and treatment per the Fixed Asset Capitalization policy.
- Accurately and timely set up of fixed assets for new centers and existing locations.
- Prepare monthly PPE rollforward schedule and ensure accurate monthly reporting and tie out to financials.
- Produces well organized, detailed documentation to assist with interim and year-end fixed asset audit procedures and testing as assigned.
- Prepare and record various month close entries including equipment use agreements and set-up fees.
- Compile and prepare property taxes.
- Roll forward reconciliation of equipment and operating lease schedules.
- Perform physical asset audits.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP as it relates to Capitalization of Fixed Assets
- Ideal to have 5-7 years’ experience working in Accounting preferrable with Fixed Assets
- Experience tracking purchase orders, invoices and project spend.
- Able to identify issues and bring to resolution. Seeks processing and procedural efficiencies.
- Working knowledge of Accounting/ERP systems, NetSuite or Workday experience a plus
- Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus
- Must meet tight deadlines and work independently, but also support the entire team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Availability to work in an office environment in hybrid setting
Compensation and Benefits:
$70,000- $80,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.