Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Field Support Specialist —
, (Multiple States)
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
The Field Support Specialist reports to the Director of Professional Support. He or she is responsible for working within the Clinical Affairs Department and in tandem with the Practice Management Department to implement and train others on efficiencies and other best practices across the ClearChoice network. He or she will take specific direction from the specific dentist and/or practice owner at the various centers where the Field Support Specialist is providing support.
Required education, skills, and experience:
- Graduate of a dental assisting or dental hygiene program
- Minimum 3 years experience as a clinical dental assistant (prosthetic or surgical) with an emphasis in implantology
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and project management skills
- Excellent critical thinking, presentation, coaching and facilitation skills
- Self-directed, organized and energetic
- Regularly required to work in an office environment at his/her own and other’s desks/offices as well as on site at the various dental implant centers
- Regularly required to travel (approx. 65-75% of the time) to the various network dental implant centers, associated vendors, or network conferences/meetings
- Standard five-day work week (Monday – Friday), although additional days will be required from time-to-time to accommodate training programs, doctor activities and conferences
The Field Support Specialist has responsibilities divided into four core areas. All training and on-boarding activities shall be in accordance with guidance from the duly licensed dentists.
New Center launch support:
- Support comprehensive on-boarding for clinical staff
- Provide follow-up training and support for clinical staff after Center launch in regards to ‘best practices’
- Partner with the Real Estate Department on the impact of work flow on center layout and other projects
Existing Center staff support:
- Support comprehensive on-boarding for new clinical staff
- Support prosthetic and surgical ‘best practices’
Center support visits:
- Support and assist the Legal/Compliance Department with training and auditing/review processes
- Assist in an annual review and updating of all clinical workflows consistent with the practice owner’s needs and direction
- Identify center-level inefficiencies and offer logistical solutions
- Reinforce the scope of practice and other regulatory requirements for clinical assistants in each state with adherence to dentist / practice owner process preferences and directives
Assist in development of educational materials and activities, and business support tools:
- Work collaboratively with the Director(s) of Professional Support in planning, development and enhancing clinical training programs
- Coordinate with vendors to provide educational opportunities for clinical staff
- Work across the network to assure alignment around ‘best practices’ and their incorporation into educational materials and training
- Support enhancements to the practice management software system
Additional Required Skills:
Analytical Skills: Identify specific center needs and make recommendations for improvement in accordance with guidance from the duly licensed dentists
Decision Making: Evaluate current scenarios and make educated decisions
Management Skills: Lead and manage projects from inception to completion while partnering with other departments
Communication: Good writing and speaking skills are required
Technical Skills: Proven experience with multiple forms of technology
Time-Management: Ensure that everything is on time and moving smoothly
Field Support Specialist will not perform any clinical care on any patients at any dental practice. Field Support Specialist will only provide direction to clinical employees as approved and directed by a duly licensed dentist.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.