Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Field Support Manager – Operations —
, (Multiple States)
Field Support Manager
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The operations Field Support Manager will be responsible for projects that fall under the Practice Management umbrella; ranging from best practices to real estate. The position could require travel up to 75% of the time.
Field Support Manager Responsibilities:
- Providing Center-specific operational support
- Supporting ClearChoice’s top strategic priorities
- Managing projects and initiatives
- Training new hires on best practices
- Supporting Practice Management Software
- Partnering with the Real Estate department to oversee projects
- Spending time onsite in remote locations to implement and refine process
- Diagnosing Center level issues and providing solutions
Field Support Manager Skills:
- Analytical Skills : ability to work with data
- Decision Making : can look at current scenarios and make educated decisions
- Management Skills: lead projects and partners with other departments
- Communication: Good writing and speaking are required
- Technical Skills: proven experience with multiple forms of technology
- Time-Management: ensure that everything is on time and moving smoothly
Field Support Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelors in Business or related field or relevant work experience
Compensation and Benefits:
$85,000-$100,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.