Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Field Sales Trainer — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
One of the keys to achieving ClearChoice growth goals is scaling the ClearChoice high-performance sales culture in a way that creates a consistent balance of:
● Accountability for achieving sales growth goals
● Passion for helping sales teams develop Rainmaker consult skills and best practices.
As a Field Sales Trainer, you will be responsible for supporting these two missions at the Denver Headquarters as well as in the field. You will do this by learning to deliver world-class sales training programs for newly hired center sales teams.
As a Field Trainer you will learn to perform the following duties:
● On-board newly hired PECs and other center Sales Team members
● Lead Rainmaker workshops and clinics at Headquarters and in the field
● Evaluate new PEC’s progress and advise regional sales managers of development opportunities of the newly hired PEC.
● Support sales team onboarding by providing orientation training and practice week supervision and coaching of center sales team members, to accelerate their Rainmaker consult skill development
● Support ongoing sales team development by delivering periodic sales skill workshops
● Update personal job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Qualifications & Experience: Each of the following is preferred but not required.
● Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Development or Human Performance Technology preferred
● 3 – 5 years of training experience
● 3 – 5 years of sales experience
● Passion for learning (Membership in a professional organization such as ATD or ISPI is a plus)
● Ability and willingness to travel 40% – if living in Denver. 75% if living outside of Denver.
● Ability to model, demonstrate and teach humanistic, consultative sales or other communication skills models
● Aptitude for personal development, training, motivating others, coaching, self-development, organization
○ Graphics design and/or page layout skills, instructional writing, and training material development experience would be a plus but are not required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You will report to the Field Sales Training Manager and will work closely with the CCMS Performance Team to develop and cross-train for your role and to support your peers.
Note: If you are a constant reader, if you love to learn, are extremely coachable, and are willing to work very hard to become a world-class sales training facilitator and coach, this is the perfect job for you and ClearChoice will invest substantial time resources into your personal development. You will become one of the best sales trainers in the world.
If you feel you already know a lot about sales, facilitation, or coaching, and it is important for you to be recognized as an expert in these areas based on your existing knowledge and accomplishments, this is not the right job for you and you will likely find it frustrating and unfulfilling.
Compensation and Benefits:
$70,000- $80,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.