Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Field Sales Trainer — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
One of the keys to achieving ClearChoice growth goals is scaling the ClearChoice high-performance sales culture in a way that creates a consistent balance of:
● Accountability for achieving sales growth goals
● Passion for helping sales teams develop Rainmaker consult skills and best practices.
As a Field Sales Trainer, you will be responsible for supporting these two missions at the Denver Headquarters as well as in the field. You will do this by learning to deliver world-class sales training programs for newly hired center sales teams.
As a Field Trainer you will learn to perform the following duties:
● On-board newly hired PECs and other center Sales Team members
● Lead Rainmaker workshops and clinics at Headquarters and in the field
● Evaluate new PEC’s progress and advise regional sales managers of development opportunities of the newly hired PEC.
● Support sales team onboarding by providing orientation training and practice week supervision and coaching of center sales team members, to accelerate their Rainmaker consult skill development
● Support ongoing sales team development by delivering periodic sales skill workshops
● Update personal job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Qualifications & Experience: Each of the following is preferred but not required.
● Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Development or Human Performance Technology preferred
● 3 – 5 years of training experience
● 3 – 5 years of sales experience
● Passion for learning (Membership in a professional organization such as ATD or ISPI is a plus)
● Ability and willingness to travel 40% – if living in Denver. 75% if living outside of Denver.
● Ability to model, demonstrate and teach humanistic, consultative sales or other communication skills models
● Aptitude for personal development, training, motivating others, coaching, self-development, organization
○ Graphics design and/or page layout skills, instructional writing, and training material development experience would be a plus but are not required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You will report to the Field Sales Training Manager and will work closely with the CCMS Performance Team to develop and cross-train for your role and to support your peers.
Note: If you are a constant reader, if you love to learn, are extremely coachable, and are willing to work very hard to become a world-class sales training facilitator and coach, this is the perfect job for you and ClearChoice will invest substantial time resources into your personal development. You will become one of the best sales trainers in the world.
If you feel you already know a lot about sales, facilitation, or coaching, and it is important for you to be recognized as an expert in these areas based on your existing knowledge and accomplishments, this is not the right job for you and you will likely find it frustrating and unfulfilling.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.