Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Division Sales Director – East Coast —
, (Multiple States)
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
DIVISION SALES DIRECTOR
The ClearChoice network is the leader in premium, full mouth dental restoration and comprehensive dental implant services. Specializing in a proprietary approach to the “All on Four” procedure, ClearChoice centers substantially enhance patients’ quality of life, addressing a significant, underserved medical problem with superior outcomes and higher patient satisfaction than alternative treatment options.
ClearChoice Management Services is headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO, a south suburb of Denver, and is owned by an affiliated company of Sun Capital Partners. ClearChoice Management Services provides marketing, sales, operational, and back-office support to multidisciplinary dental implant treatment centers in the U.S.
As the largest player in a vast, underpenetrated market, ClearChoice has experienced rapid growth in the last 4 years. Internal and third-party external research indicates the addressable edentulous market is large, underserved, and expected to grow as implant adoption and awareness increases – resulting in a significant growth opportunity for the network’s existing centers, and an opportunity to accelerate expansion of the network’s footprint and capture the broader market through de novo builds.
To facilitate achievement of the company’s strategic vision, the company is restructuring its field and operational support organization into regional divisions, each responsible for driving clinical, cultural, and operational excellence in centers within the assigned division.
At ClearChoice, strong center performance is contingent on seamless integration of sales, clinical, and operational functions within a center; Division Sales Directors partner closely with their operational counterparts to ensure integration of key center functions.
Reporting to the Division Vice President of Sales, the Division Sales Director is responsible for driving topline revenue and managing sales performance in 6-8 ClearChoice network centers. Division Sales Directors manage the center sales ecosystem, coaching and developing sales teams and partnering with doctor owners and Center Operations Managers / General Managers to optimize sales performance.
ClearChoice’s culture is built on a foundation of seven core values: Teamwork, Impact, Conviction, Integrity, Trust, Compassion, and a Passion for Learning. Division Sales Director will not only embody these values, but commit to promoting and upholding these values within the centers they manage. Successful leaders in the ClearChoice organization must develop a strong command of the complex interdependencies that exist in center operations. Division Sales Directors will first undergo an extensive training program, which may involve rotations in field/center management roles before assuming the Division Sales Director role.
- Topline revenue responsibility for 6-8 ClearChoice multidisciplinary centers and approximately 20-25 network employees
- Manage and develop teams of Regional Development Managers (sales coaches) and Patient Education Consultants (sales) in assigned centers
- Develop sales budgets/forecasts for assigned centers
- Drive innovation within assigned centers; facilitate identification, codification, implementation and adoption of sales best practices within assigned centers; work with the doctor owners to support implementation of best practices
- Mange the sales ecosystem within assigned centers; partner with doctor owners and Center Operations Managers / General Managers to optimize sales performance
- Partner with Regional Business Directors to achieve performance targets and ensure alignment between sales and operations
- Onboard new center teams; drive rapid new center performance ramp to profitability and maturity in support of doctor owners in assigned centers
- Track KPIs, metrics, ROI, and analyze performance gaps, taking proactive/corrective action as necessary to achieve targets and working with doctor owners to achieve center goals
- Manage hiring, development, and termination of sales staff within assigned centers
- Vigilantly adhere to ClearChoice Network cultural imperatives and norms; foster the same commitment to culture in ClearChoice network centers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum [3-5] years sales management experience in high-growth, distributed multi-site services, preferably in premium, healthcare, consumer/retail facing industries or considered purchases with previous revenue responsibility for business units of [$50MM] or greater
- Experience in clinical or doctor relationship management preferred
- Excellent professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to communicate and interact with diverse constituencies and motivate teams
- Hungry, humble, smart mindset; aspirational
- Mission/purpose-driven organization experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Up to 50%-75% travel required
- Highly competitive package comprised of base salary and performance bonus
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.