Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Director, Talent Development — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Director, Talent Development will be an integral member of our human resources team and will be responsible for leading the creation, innovation, and execution of initiatives related to talent management and development programs, processes and tools. He/she will be critical in driving the expansion and execution of talent strategy initiatives to help us continue to build best in class programs across the employee lifecycle including talent development, engagement and retention. This is a newly created role that will report directly into the Head of Human Resources.
The Director, Talent Development will leverage their HR knowledge and consultative capabilities to champion our mission, vision and purpose through all program development. He/she will create and execute talent initiatives that align with our culture and core values including centralized onboarding, career pathways, performance management and goal-setting, talent pool identification, talent reviews/succession planning, and employee engagement. This Director will also lead and champion efforts around employer branding and recruiting strategy in partnership with our talent acquisition team. This is a Center of Excellence role that will need to be able to successfully work cross-functionally across the organization.
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you!
- Leverage industry and internal best practices to create, execute and continuously improve a centralized employee orientation and onboarding experience.
- Identify and deploy internal development and career pathway programs aimed at optimizing employee skill sets and improving overall engagement.
- Partner with our talent acquisition team to help define the employee value proposition and
- translate that into recruiting strategy and employer branding programs.
- Identify new and innovative talent pools for critical roles.
- Partner on creating a performance management platform that ensures employees are receiving relevant feedback and coaching opportunities.
- Develop training programs aimed at improving employee and manager performance and skills sets.
- Create centralized tools to be deployed in the field and home office relative to talent reviews, succession planning, and development plans for top talent.
- Implement and lead employee engagement survey.
Key Attributes & Qualifications
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience preferably within talent management, learning & development and/or talent acquisition.
- Experience developing centralized tools that improve talent processes and employee engagement.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias towards action in identifying areas of opportunity and plans for solving.
- Ability to flex between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Ability to lead discussions, influence, and employ a consultative approach.
- Alignment with ClearChoice mission, vision and purpose.
- Understanding of the criticality of confidentiality and maintains a professional demeanor at all times.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated range for this position is $110,000 – $150,000 annual base salary plus discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts,health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.