Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Director of Strategy & Operations, Patient Experience — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Director of Strategy & Operations will be the strategic thought partner and leader overseeing all operational elements for a 100-person inbound and outbound sales and support call center. This leader will need to demonstrate strategic vision and operational excellence to help us meet our strategic goals in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. This visionary leader will report to the VP of Patient Experience and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on business planning and strategy to drive key performance outcomes.
- Support VP of Patient Experience in setting strategic direction for 100-person sales and support call center that operates fully remotely.
- Lead all operational areas and teams that support department functions including ~20 direct and indirect reports in Analytics, HR, Administration, IT, Confirmation, Communications, and Workforce Management.
- Full accountability to up-level the sophistication of each operational area to support current strategies and future growth vision. Work closely with stakeholders to understand needs, set strategic visions, analyze options, structure new ways of operating, build systems and processes, communicate logical and analytical-backed recommendations, and execute with precision.
- Spearhead new strategic initiatives that transform the role of the department and directly drive ClearChoice business results.
- Oversee workforce management function to provide recommendations for forecasting, staffing, hours of operation, and headcount with the goal of appropriate sales and service team coverage to hit SLAs.
- Oversee Outbound call strategy including staffing, call prioritization, and efficacy to hit KPIs including Queue Penetration and Schedule Rate.
- Oversee IT function to ensure smooth operational processes and procedures and ability to successfully serve patients during all operating hours. Support with software and hardware in a complex environment with a high number of agents working remotely. Work closely with partners in IT department.
- Oversee an outsourced Analytics team and partner with internal Analytics department to provide all department reporting and measure outcomes of strategic initiatives.
- Oversee executional aspects of patient schedule management including setting SLAs and KPIs, building effective processes, and providing input on strategic updates.
- Oversee Administrative and HR work for large and diverse team by working closely with Human Resources partners.
- 7+ years of progressive advancement in strategy and/or operations management.
- Proven strength visualizing and leading strategic change. Ability to identify issues and opportunities, structure solutions, shape analyses, provide strategic recommendations, and drive execution.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with experience building strong systems and processes and precision in execution.
- Experience with analytically-heavy operations projects.
- Proven track record managing people to achieve their highest potential.
- Structured thinking and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, and business acumen.
- Self-motivated, ability to drive projects with minimal oversight.
- Comfort and excitement for building new things.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Former management or strategy consulting experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA.
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated range for this position is $130,000 – $150,000 annual base salary plus discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts,health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.