Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Director of Performance Delivery, Patient Experience — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Director of Performance Delivery, Patient Experience will be the strategic thought and executional leader overseeing three Consultative Sales teams and one Service team in a 100-person inbound and outbound call center. These Consultative Sales and Service teams are ClearChoice patients’ first impression of the company and delivering an incredible patient experience is critical. The teams are also entirely remote, meaning it’s imperative to build strong systems, processes, and culture in a digital environment. This leader must provide strategic sales and organizational vision, intuitive and strong consultative sales coaching abilities, a detail-oriented approach to design and execution, and the ability to inspire large teams. The department and team are changing and growing fast and so this leader should be comfortable adapting in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. This visionary leader will report to the VP of Patient Experience and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the department and company’s performance.
- Support VP of Patient Experience in setting strategic direction for this large and strategically important department that supports revenue growth for ClearChoice
- Lead four Sales and Service teams (each team is made up of one Team Lead and 10-15 agents) that serve prospective and current patients on their ClearChoice journey
- Provide innovative and strategic consultative sales and organizational vision for how the department should function today and in the future
- Design, build, and execute strong and detail-oriented systems and processes that can successfully scale to a large and remote team to drive improved performance
- Possess an intuitive understanding of consultative sales and have the ability to coach others to adopt those skills
- Strong commitment to and knowledge of how to hit KPIs through coaching, cultural-alignment, and systems and processes
- Live our culture and values with a deep commitment to developing and growing our teams so that they can continually strive to better serve our patients
Desired Experience & Skills:
- 8+ years or progressive experience in consultative sales leadership and general business management
- Consultative sales and coaching experience
- General business management experience, including leading large teams, building systems and processes, and understanding KPI drivers
- A strong track record of success including strong references that can speak to your accomplishments
- Ability to identify issues and opportunities, structure solutions, shape analyses, provide strategic recommendations, and drive execution
- Strategic and sales-oriented thinker with experience building strong sales teams, systems, and processes
- Structured thinking and excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Compensation and Benefits:
$125,000- 135,000 base compensation
In addition to your base compensation, you will be eligible to receive a bonus (bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.