Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Director of Digital Product — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Director of Digital Product leads a team of UX/CRO and SEO practices along with cross-functional teams of developers, performance marketing, brand and marketing strategy teams. This highly visible position will require individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional drive, vision and energy to implement strategies that drive lead generation across our digital products. Marketing is a major differentiator, and this role is critical to driving short- and long-term growth for the company. The Ideal candidate needs to demonstrate subject matter expertise and past success building & developing high performing teams – hiring, mentoring, and retaining top talent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive channel lead growth through user research, consumer segmentation, testing and optimization, competitive assessments and driving alignment to business priorities.
- Utilize performance results to influence go to market strategies and drive testing, increase conversion metrics and optimize funnel performance.
- Establish feature roadmaps and release plans and build compelling business cases.
- Develops presentations of research, strategy and business cases to senior level leadership.
- Mentor, develop and coach a team, providing leadership, establishing priorities, and managing performance.
- Establish a strong UX and CRO practice resulting in leads, remove customer friction and opportunities that ultimately translate to customers and revenue.
- Lead the creation and prioritization of user stories that are utilized by development team and plan each sprint development cycle.
- Continue to evaluate the organization’s marketing strategies, approaches and policies and make rapid recommendations to meet changing markets and competitive conditions
- Highly data-driven, hands-on. and rigorous in approach to problem-solving.
- Proven ability to drive full funnel conversions through site design, including UX, journey mapping and SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current state of digital marketing, with ability to provide insight on new opportunities.
- Expert in basic reporting and analytics processes, reporting and fundamental analytic tactics to derive insights.
- Experience leading projects with internal and external partners with proven results.
- Proven ability to influence across different functional teams and facilitate efficient decision-making.
- Structured and principled thinker who can cut through complexity and create simple, practical solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role, leading the website strategy for a high-growth consumer-oriented business is strongly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
$120,000- $160,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.